Make the Halloween banner to hang up in your home or place of your choosing, with this DIY Halloween Garland! Do you like to make things and craft? Or make paper-crafts with the kids? Get ready to decorate for Halloween with this easy craft. Grab our Halloween characters template. The pattern templates are for a pumpkin, candy corn, ghost, bat, and witch hat (with two sizes to pick from). Cut them out, and make the banner for Halloween… (Just follow the step-by-step instructions below).
Looking for something else to craft for Halloween? Or costume ideas? Check out our Halloween Ideas.
DIY Halloween Garland
This is an easy project to make for Halloween celebrations! Make a garland for your Halloween decor. Use it as a Halloween kids craft (if you want) and hang it in their rooms… Just grab the template, print it and have fun making this project for Halloween!
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
Papercraft Halloween Garland
List of Supplies:
- Colored craft papers (Our Favorite’s Colored Craft Papers) And this set (Colored Cardstock Papers)
- String/Twine (Both avaible in colors too!)
- Craft glue – (My favorite not shown in image) – Extra Strong Glue Sticks
- Scissors (My favorite paper-crafting/craft scissors)
- Link to the files for PDF Printable Halloween Templates are below the instructions. Just scroll and click to download or print the file size you prefer. Or grab both!
Looking for other design files or SVG files? Or Halloween files for your crafts?
- I love these Cute Halloween Designs! (14 clip art designs in JPG and PNG)
- Check out even more Halloween designs for your garlands, banners and crafts! Including SVG files.
How to make a Halloween Garland
- Select white, yellow, orange, and gray-colored thick craft papers.
- Trace the template patterns on the selected craft papers.
- The template includes patterns for pumpkin, candy corn, ghost, bat, and a witch’s hat.
- Let’s start with the ghost, candy corn, and the pumpkin craft.
- Take the candy corn base and attach the orange pattern along the bottom side of the base.
Step – 3:
- Now, attach the yellow part right above the orange part, on the candy corn base.
Step – 4:
- Use a sharpie to draw the face of the candy corn paper craft pattern.
Step – 5:
- For the ghost and pumpkin patterns, simply draw the faces to complete the crafts.
Step – 6:
- Cut a piece of string, long enough to make the garland. And have extra on each side for hanging.
Step – 7:
- Attach the papercraft pumpkin, ghost, and candy corn patterns onto the string.
- Wait until the glue dries completely.
- Then it’s ready to hang.
Step – 8:
- Craft the witch’s hat and the bat patterns as well.
- Attach them to the string.
- Mix and match the patterns with the Halloween characters on the string as you like.
Printable Halloween Garland Template
Ready to Print The Templates? There are two sizes for you to pick from. Below are both PDF and PNG files. Or click the image to go to the folder with the printable files.
TEMPLATE FOR PUMPKIN, CANDY CORN, GHOST, BAT AND A WITCHS’ HAT (2 of each Halloween characters smaller sized)
Template For Pumpkin, Candy Corn, Ghost, Bat and a Witch Hat (1 of each larger sized Halloween designs)
- Halloween Garland Template – PNG (small designs)
- Halloween Garland Template – PNG (larger sized designs)
You can also use this printable for a coloring page for Halloween. New here? Don’t forget to subscribe to all our crafts, printables… Plus, get access to our exclusive free library filled with printables and resources!
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Looking for more things to make?
- Fall Kids Crafts
- Fall Craft Ideas
- Craft Ideas
- Easy Halloween DIY Party Favors
- Halloween Party DIY – Decorate a plastic tub, bucket or bowl.
- Free Printables (Includes more Halloween Printables)
- Fall Pumpkin Banner
- Fall Banner With Wood Letters
- How to make a Simple Fall Banner
Not making the project now? Be sure to pin it for later!
The post DIY Halloween Garland & Halloween Printable Template appeared first on Dear Creatives.