- It goes without saying that Apple's AirPods models the most popular true wireless earbuds out there right now, but they're still expensive even at today's deeply discounted prices.
- If spending over $100 for new earphones isn't an option for you, there are plenty of great alternatives that cost a small fraction of what Apple charges for AirPods and AirPods Pro.
- One of the best deals you'll find today on Amazon is on the wildly popular TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds, which are on sale for just $31.99 for a limited time.
- Visit BGR's homepage for more stories.
Apple's various different AirPods models are by far the most popular true wireless earphones we cover here at BGR Deals. AirPods Pro are always top sellers, but that's especially true lately since Amazon has been selling them at their lowest price ever, matching its big sale from Black Friday and Cyber Monday last year. Then in a surprise turn of events, Amazon slashed a whopping $50 off the AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case last week to drop them to a new low price that beat last year's Black Friday sale by $10.
You really can't go wrong with either one of those models, or with regular AirPods 2 that are on sale right now for $139. That said, there are plenty of other true wireless earbuds on Amazon right now that are far more affordable than AirPods, even while they're on sale at all-time low prices.
If you have an iPhone, you're probably familiar with the brand TOZO. If not, it's the company that helped start the ultra-thin iPhone case trend with all those paper-thin plastic cases that are available for various iPhone models. They're made for plenty of Android phones now as well, and there are dozens of different brands that have gotten in on the action. TOZO's cases are still the most popular ones though, thanks in large part to the fact that they cost less than $10 each.
TOZO's strategy of selling high-quality accessories at shockingly low prices extends to the TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds, which are among the best-rated cord-free earphones on Amazon's entire site. They have accumulated more than 33,000 ratings so far on Amazon, and more than 23,000 of those Amazon ratings are 5-star reviews. They retail for just $40, which is already more than $100 less than the retail price of Apple's most affordable AirPods. Clip the coupon on the product page, however, and you can snag a pair of these best-selling buds for just $31.99!
Today's Top Deals
- The 78¢ coronavirus face masks everyone swarms Amazon for are in stock
- Amazon’s best-selling 15W fast wireless charger is down to $5, which seems like a mistake
- Today’s top deals: Coronavirus face masks, $5 wireless charger, $29 Roku, $99 Bose wireless earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy’s deals are too good to pass up today – here are the 10 best ones
- A simple vitamin might help save coronavirus patients’ lives
- Want your stimulus check soon? Here’s the IRS’s deadline to submit your bank info
Get AirPods rivals with more than 20,000 5-star ratings for just $32 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 11 May 2020 at 13:32:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.