600 Productivity Planner with Stickers, Increase Productivity, Time Management and Happiness, Hardcover, 5" x 8", Non Dated, Inner Pocket, 6 Months at Least (6 Monthly,16 Weekly, 95 Daily, 240 Pages)
BRAND NEW - LOW QUANTITY IN STOCK - ORDER SOON
- » GREAT VALUE PRODUCTIVITY PLANNER BUNDLE - 600+ items: Hard Cover Planner with Book Pocket (5" x 8" - 240 Pages), Planner Stickers (537 PCs), Large 4" * 6" Divided Sticky Notes (60 Pages), Index Bookmarks (100 PCs) & Multi-color Paper Clips (12 PCs).
- » SCIENTIFIC APPROACH - This productivity planner is designed to cultivate your positive thinking to improve productivity, happiness and efficiency. Also based on Psychology of Color Theory, all the items are designed with vibrant colors to boost your brain and memory.
- » A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH - A dream needs a plan to come true. Youngever Planner Bundle is a reminder, a planner, a vision board, a productivity & happiness booster. It increases your productivity by helping you focus on your top priorities. It cultivates your confidence and mental strength by helping you visualize the things you’ve accomplished.
- » MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY - Scientists say it only takes 66 days to rewire your brain and to form a new habit. Youngever Non-dated Planner has 6 Monthly, 16 Weekly, 95 Daily that allow you to start any day of a year as the beginning of your life-changing journey.
- » 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - BUY it Now! If there is any issue that makes you feel unhappy about our product, we promise you a 100% money refund.
✅ GREAT VALUE:
- Hard Cover Planner with Book Pocket (5" x 8 - 240 Pages)
- Stickers (537 PCs)
- 4" * 6" Divided Sticky Notes (60 Pages)
- Index Bookmarks (100 PCs)
- Paper Clips (12 PCs)
✅ The daily has the following two parts:
1. General productivity part which most planner has.
2. Happiness and efficiency part, inspired from the book "Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy" which is BEST SELLER over the years.
✅ Prospective & Retrospective section:
Prospective: At the start the day, plan activities on an hour-by-hour. This doesn't need to be elaborate. Just put one or two simple words like "dress", "eat lunch".
Retrospective: At the end of the day, record what you actually did and rate it. This is to verify if it's same and different from you actually planned.
Why this activity schedule is helpful?
1. It will undercut your tendency to obsess endlessly about the value of various activities. Accomplishing even a part of your scheduled activities will in all probability give you some satisfaction.
2. As you plan a day, develop a balance program that provides for enjoyable leisure activities as well as work.
3. These help you get organized in your fight against lethargy and apathy.
Keep doing this and review the activities during a previous week, you will continue plan each upcoming day more and more EFFICIENT.
✅ Yesterday & Tomorrow section:
At the start of the day, review previous day's tasks % of satisfaction and finished. Compared to your predicted to see if you have too negative or over optimized expectations
Why this is good?
This method is approved to be effectively breaking the habit of procrastination. You may avoiding a particular activity because you predict it will be too difficult and unrewarding.